Blizzard Law, PLLC
National Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Attorneys
When you need to file a lawsuit against a pharmaceutical company, it’s important to have an attorney at your side who is experienced with dealing with the complexity of pharmaceutical litigation and who has successfully stood up to these big companies.
Blizzard Law PLLC by trial lawyers who wanted to take the skill and knowledge gained from representing large corporations and insurance companies and use it for the benefit of individuals injured by defective drugs and products.
Our nationwide practice has recovered verdicts for thousands of individuals throughout the United States. Our more than 30 years’ experience in this field give us an advanced perspective on the complex legal issues involved in pharmaceutical and personal injury cases. This experience and success has earned Blizzard Law PLLC an outstanding reputation for success that is acknowledged by our peers. We have aggressively represented thousands of individuals from all over the country against some of the largest corporations and drug companies in the world, including Bristol-Myers, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Bayer, Pfizer and Dow Chemical.
Significant Verdicts and Settlements
Blizzard Law, PLLC has achieved substantial verdicts and settlements for our clients. We have successfully tried cases all over the country in front of judges and juries. Over the past 25 years, Blizzard Law, PLLC has been involved in some of the largest pharmaceutical jury verdicts and settlements in the country. Some of the cases we have handled include:
- Principal negotiators in Vioxx Settlement with Merck
- Chief negotiators in the Dow Corning Settlements
- Principal negotiators in the Sulzer Hip Implant Settlements
Ed Blizzard has served in leadership roles in some of the most groundbreaking pharmaceutical and medical device litigations, including Zoloft, Effexor, Vioxx, Fen-Phen, Ephedra, Digitek, Baycol, Paxil, Silicone Breast Implants, and Sulzer Hip Implants. This leadership experience puts Blizzard Law, PLLC at the forefront of the mass tort field. The excellence of our legal work inside and outside of the courtroom has been recognized by state and federal courts which have appointed us to leadership roles in numerous large mass tort litigations:
- Appointed to six member Negotiating Plaintiff's Committee and nine member Fee Allocation Committee in the Vioxx MDL
- Ed Blizzard served as the chair of the Plaintiff's Steering Committee in Ephedra Litigation, MDL 1598
- Ed Blizzard was one of five lawyers appointed to negotiate Sulzer Hip Implant Litigation MDL 1401
- Appointed to Steering Committee in the Diet Drug Litigation, MDL 1203
- Appointed to Steering Committee in Silicone Breast Implant Litigation
- Chief negotiator of the Dow Corning settlement
- Appointed to the State Liaison Committee in the Baycol Proceedings
- Appointed to Plaintiff's Steering Committee in the New York ReNu and MoistureLoc proceedings
- Appointed to Plaintiff's Steering Committee in Digitek Litigation MDL 1968
- Appointed to Plaintiff's Steering Committee in Denture Cream MDL
We are proud of our firm and its accomplishments. We believe our clients are entitled to representation that meets the standards upon which this firm was built: excellence, dedication and integrity. The legal team at Blizzard Law PLLC is composed of aggressive, hardworking trial attorneys who are zealous advocates for their clients. From the partners to the associates, each attorney at Blizzard Law is focused on seeking the compensation their clients deserve.