Blizzard & Nabers
National Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Attorneys
Blizzard & Nabers was founded over 25 years ago by trial lawyers who wanted to take the skill and knowledge gained from representing large corporations and insurance companies and use it for the benefit of individuals injured by defective drugs and products.
Our practice is nationwide. We have aggressively and successfully represented thousands of individuals from all over the country against some of the largest corporations and drug companies in the world, including Bristol-Myers, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Bayer, Pfizer and Dow Chemical.
Significant Verdicts and Settlements
Blizzard & Nabers, LLP has achieved substantial verdicts and settlements for our clients. We have successfully tried cases all over the country in front of judges and juries. Over the past 25 years, Blizzard & Nabers, LLP has been involved in some of the largest pharmaceutical jury verdicts and settlements in the country. Some of the cases we have handled include:
- Principal negotiators in Vioxx Settlement with Merck
- Chief negotiators in the Dow Corning Settlements
- Principal negotiators in the Sulzer Hip Implant Settlements
The excellence of our legal work inside and outside of the courtroom has been recognized by state and federal courts which have appointed us to leadership roles in numerous large mass tort litigations:
- Appointed to six member Negotiating Plaintiff's Committee and nine member Fee Allocation Committee in the Vioxx MDL
- Ed Blizzard served as the chair of the Plaintiff's Steering Committee in Ephedra Litigation, MDL 1598
- Ed Blizzard was one of five lawyers appointed to negotiate Sulzer Hip Implant Litigation MDL 1401
- Appointed to Steering Committee in the Diet Drug Litigation, MDL 1203
- Appointed to Steering Committee in Silicone Breast Implant Litigation
- Chief negotiator of the Dow Corning settlement
- Appointed to the State Liaison Committee in the Baycol Proceedings
- Appointed to Plaintiff's Steering Committee in the New York ReNu and MoistureLoc proceedings
- Appointed to Plaintiff's Steering Committee in Digitek Litigation MDL 1968
- Appointed to Plaintiff's Steering Committee in Denture Cream MDL
We are proud of our firm and its accomplishments. We believe our clients are entitled to representation that meets the standards upon which this firm was built: excellence, dedication and integrity.