Ed Blizzard has served in leadership roles in some of the most groundbreaking pharmaceutical and medical device litigations, including Zoloft, Effexor, Vioxx, Fen-Phen, Ephedra, Digitek, Baycol, Paxil, Silicone Breast Implants, and Sulzer Hip Implants. This leadership experience puts Blizzard Law, PLLC at the forefront of the mass tort field. The excellence of our legal work inside and outside of the courtroom has been recognized by state and federal courts which have appointed us to leadership roles in numerous large mass tort litigations:
- Appointed to six-member Negotiating Plaintiffs’ Committee and nine-member Fee Allocation Committee in the Vioxx MDL
- Ed Blizzard served as the chair of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Ephedra Litigation, MDL 1598
- Ed Blizzard was one of five lawyers appointed to negotiate Sulzer Hip Implant Litigation MDL 1401
- Appointed to Steering Committee in the Diet Drug Litigation, MDL 1203
- Appointed to Steering Committee in Silicone Breast Implant Litigation
- Chief negotiator of the Dow Corning settlement
- Appointed to the State Liaison Committee in the Baycol Proceedings
- Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in the New York ReNu and MoistureLoc proceedings
- Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Digitek Litigation MDL 1968
- Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Denture Cream MDL
We are proud of our firm and its accomplishments. We believe our clients are entitled to representation that meets the standards upon which this firm was built: excellence, dedication and integrity. The legal team at Blizzard Law PLLC is composed of aggressive, hardworking trial attorneys who are zealous advocates for their clients. The attorneys at Blizzard Law are focused on seeking the compensation their clients deserve.
If you’ve been injured or lost a family member due to the negligence of another party.
Pharmaceutical companies are experienced at fighting lawsuits.
Medical device manufacturers are responsible for making sure their devices implanted directly into the human body…
As patients, we trust our doctors to help keep us healthy and treat us when we become ill or injured.
There are few things as violating as a sexual assault. For victims, putting their lives back together can seem impossible.
Human trafficking is a sickening crime, unfortunately, instances of human trafficking has increased in recent years…